In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 2 years and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 2 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a videosurveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller: Stefano Furlan Giudecca 881/C – 10033 VENEZIA – (VE) – Tel +39 348 934 2896 – e-mail: email@example.com
Holder of data processing
Giudecca 881/C – 10033 VENEZIA – (VE) – Tel +39 348 934 2896 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the party’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored to be retransmitted to the site when the same user visit it again. A cookie can not recall any other data from the user’s hard disk or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the cookie features can be applied to other technologies. In this document, the term ‘cookie’ refers to cookies, properly named, and to all similar technologies.
Type of cookies
Cookies can be of first or third party, where for “first-party” are cookies that represent the site as a domain, while for “third-party” are cookies that are related to external domains.
Third-party cookies are necessarily installed by an external subject, always referred to as “third party”, not managed by this website. These external websites may also install first-party cookies, saving their own cookies on the domain of the site.
Nature of cookies
Regarding the nature of cookies, there are several types:
Technical cookies are only used to “transmit a communication on an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the information society service provider explicitly required by the subscriber or user to provide such service “(see Article 122 (1) of the Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or web site manager. They can be divided into:
Navigation or session cookies that ensure the normal browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, a purchase or authentication to access restricted areas); They are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
Analytics Cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect aggregated information about the number of users and how they visit the site in order to improve site performance;
Feature cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to it. No user consent is required for installing such cookies (more information is available in the “Manage cookies below” section).
Profiling cookies are designed to create user-related profiles and are used to send advertisements in line with the preferences displayed by the same in the context of network browsing.
The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies. Depending on the order (more information in the “Cookies Management” section below), you can authorize or deny cookie consent through the options provided in the “Manage cookies” section.
In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and can not control them (it can not install or delete them directly). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below), or into the sites listed in the “Manage cookies” section.
The User is therefore required to check on the third-party site listed in the table below.
Cookies installed on this site
Here is the list of cookies (logically grouped by functionality or supplier) that this website may install.
WordPress system cookies
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.
Place of treatment: USA
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Google reCAPTCHA is A SPAM security service provided by Google Inc. Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads on your advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
TripAdvisor widget (TripAdvisor LLC)
Widget TripAdvisor is a content viewing service managed by TripAdvisor LLC that allows this Application to integrate content from this external platform into the internal pages of our site. Personal
Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is A Google Inc. map display service that allows this application to integrate these contents into the internal pages of this site.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate these contents into the internal pages of our site.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Cookies have an expiration date set at the time of installation (or are deleted by a specific action such as browser closure). Cookies can be:
Temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information, to link actions that are executed during a specific session, and are removed from the computer when you quit the browser;
Persistent cookies: They are used to store information, such as your login name and password, so you do not have to type them again every time you visit a specific site. These remain stored on your computer even after you quit the browser.
You may at any time have the right to exercise the rights recognized by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in particular, among others, to obtain a copy of the data processed, their updating, their origin, the purpose and the method of processing, their rectification or integration, their deletion, The transformation into an anonymous form or the block for treatments in violation of law and to oppose for legitimate reasons for the treatment.
To exercise these rights, write an email to email@example.com to the Data Processing Manager.
As stated above, this site does not install profiling cookies. If you want to cancel technical cookies you have to go through the browser, as shown below.
If you want to know more, you can consult the following sites:
How to disable/clear cookies by setting up your browser